In conjunction with the LEG2018 conference, the Arne Ryde Foundation is organizing a one-day mini course on Learning and Evolution in Games to take place in Lund, Sweden on Sunday, June 3 2018. The mini course is targeted towards PhD students and postdocs who work/want to work in the field or are interested in the methods used in Evolutionary Game Theory and Learning.
Mini course teachers:
If you would like to participate in the mini course, please send an email to LEG2018@nek.lu.se including a CV and a short (1-2 paragraphs) motivational letter by March 16 2018.
Accepted participants to the mini-course will be offered
- Participation to the mini course on the 3rd of June
- Participation to the LEG2018 conference (4-5 June)
- Coffee breaks and lunches during the dates of the mini course and conference
- Reception on the 3rd of June
- A gala dinner on the 4th of June
- Accommodation reimbursed by the Arne Ryde foundation for 2 nights (up to 1000 SEK/night)
Successful applicants will be informed by the end of March 2018.
PhD student participants will have the option to take the mini course for credit. Subject to successful participation (attendance at the mini course and conference, and satisfactory performance at solving problem sets), Lund PhD students will be awarded 2 ECTS credits for this course. We encourage other departments to award 2 ECTS to their PhD student participants.